Earliest Photo of a Hingerty ancestor?

 The search is on for the earliest photo of a Hingerty ancestor!

I have two photos to put forward.

The first is a photo of John Hingerty's wife Isabella McDonald (1826-1913)

John and Isabella married in Goulburn, NSW in 1845.

I'm not sure when this photo was taken. Does anyone have a date for this photo?

Isabella Hingerty nee McDonald


The second photo is the oldest photo I have seen of a Hingerty by birth. It was probably taken around 1887 and is a photo of John and Isabella's tenth child 

Thomas Joseph Hingerty (1868-1940), his wife Elizabeth Amanda Trefle (1867-1948) and three of their sons (from left to right) Ted, Frank and Lou.


Thomas Joseph Hingerty, wife and sons

Do you have a photo of an early Hingerty ancestor to share?

I would love to hear from you!


Leave a Comment or send me an Email

hingerty@one-name.org



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hingerty YDNA Project- January 2023 report

Is this the Hingerty Homeland?